2009年8月6日木曜日

Hello!


I'm Azusa who got a baton for our blog from second person.



What we learned first today is presentation skills.
To give audience good presentation, we should use body language which includes eye contact, gestures, facial expression, movement, posture, and more.
We were separated into 4 groups and practiced it.
It was interesting and will help our presentation on the end of 3 weeks.





And after that, we had a good lunch time together!
My lunch was curry and rice today.
my host mother cooks very well!
And, junk food is delicious overhere:-)
I don't want to be fat but if I would, it can't help.haha





In the afternoon, our teacher Tonny, explained to us about marketing.
For the presentation of the marketing plan,
my groups chose the company called "SIRROMET" which sells nice wine.
That sounds interesting!








Classes are over today, and I'm writing this blog in a PC room now.
It's getting colder and dark already because of winter overhere.
and it's time to go home and have dinner.








Anyway, I'm having fun and a great experience with everyone!
and I'm looking forward to the trip on Saturday!














Thank you for reading to here,
go to the next person!:-)



from Azusa



























: at the winery" SIRROMET"

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Azusa-san,

    Nice photos. First, I thought you took the group photo somewhere on QUT campus, but that's the winery you went on Wednesday. I really should have checked the schedule. I wish I could have joined the field trip to the Sirrome (is this correct?). Were you able to taste the wine?

    Japan is hot and humid. Enjoy the cool weather in Brisbane.

    Takashi Kosaka

    返信削除