2009年8月13日木曜日

QUT 8th August and 9th August

Hello!!
Today is actually Sunday, but I could'nt write this in Saturday .So I will Write both of Saturday and Sunday.

8th August :STRADBROKE ISELAND
Yesterday, we go to Stradboke Iseland! The iseland was very very beautiful!!!!!!
Especially, I love the ocean!! I was surprised to see the colour of the ocean was blue!!
I have never seen such a beatiful ocean....
And, we met with aboriginal people in Australia. They were very very nice!! They taught us aboriginal dance ! And we made bumeran.It was really really FUN!!!
All of us had been excieted all day long except the way going back to QUT..........
Yeah....., anyway , I had a VERY VERY VERY good day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


9th August:Sunday
I went shoppping with my host sister.She is really nice! I love her very much!
I bought many clothes ,CDs, rips,chocolate, present for my mother and my cousin .
My cousin is 27 old now, and he is having baby!!! So I bought some baby goods.They are really cute!!!!!!I can't wait to give them presents!
But I don't wanna go back Japan........
I LOVE HOLIDAY!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Sounds like you are shopping a lot. Make sure you weigh your baggage before you go to the check-in counter at the airport. Do you remember? The maximum allowable weight of your bag is 20kg if I am not mistaken. The best way is to pack your baggage one week before your departure, so that you know how much more stuff you can buy.

    Good luck and enjoy the rest of your program.

    Takashi Kosaka

    返信削除