2009年8月4日火曜日

hows life going on


hello everyone, this is Maiko Suzuki from Australia.

For the first blog from here, im going to talk about a little bit about life here.



School starts at 8;30 that is much earlier than usual and classes end around 4.

we have an hour lunch break and 10 minutes break a couple of time in a day that depends on teachers ;p



After school, many students go to the city which is just like an downtown. We can shop, watch movies, eat, and more....... Its not too big to hang around in a day but its a little too big to go all stores after school since most stores close before 6.



Yes, life in Brisbene where were at is very early. Whats more, people go to bed much earlier than Japanese in general. This is probably the main reason why im so tired now ;)









Okay im going home now. Im having a dinner before 6 but im starving right now.
Lets see if i can wait till dinner w/o eating any snacks ;)

Nexr person will talk about studies here ? I bet!

see you later!
have a good summer to everyone!

Maiko

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Maiko-san,

    I am back in Japan. It's too hot and humid. I wish I could enjoy the cool air a little bit longer in Brisbane.

    I forgot to ask you one thing. Could you keep all the class materials and bring it to me when the next semester begins? I asked Michael, but he said copyright regulation doesn't allow him to do that. When you bring the materials to me, I can photocopy and return them to you.

    Now, good luck with your study!

    Takashi Kosaka

    返信削除
  2. Hi Kosaka-san,
    okay ill bring all the materials to you. ill contact to you when i get to japan.


    have a good summer then!

    maiko

    返信削除