2009年8月5日水曜日

Studying at QUT

Hello, I'm Kazuhiro Ikeda from a computer room in QUT.


I'm going to talk about studying at QUT.



We have a class to improve our English language skills, especially speaking skills from 8:30. And after lunch break, we take a business class from 1:00 to 4:00.



But today, we went to a winery, Sirromet in afternoon. It's located far from QUT so we went there by bus.

Sirromet has a large land and we listened to the explanation about Sirromet from the staff in the factory.


And at Sirromet we could see a kangaroo!!


We had a fun time there.



It's time to reach my limit of thinking by English, so I leave next peson to write next blog.


See you!
And I put the picture at Sirromet.



Kazuhiro

1 件のコメント:

  1. Please check what your friends at other schools are doing regularly:

    http://cob.rikkyo.ac.jp/students/

    返信削除